Thursday, June 26, 2008

Question 6) What is your strong/weak point in your character?

My strong point: I'm approachable, cheerful and responsible. ^^*
My weak point: I'm meticulous, emotional and impatient. =.=;

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amanda!
First, about my strengths. I try to look on the bright sight and I smile very often. Also I am understanding , I think.
On the other hand, I am a little lazy. I am a night owl. So I have a hard time getting up so early. I don't like to do the house work especially bathroom cleaning.
even if I have lots of demerits. I love myself. I think my strengths outweight my weakness and I'm a balanced person.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amenda,
My strong point is that I can listen to other's opinion well even if it is a little different from mine, but if it's right.
My weak point is that I can give up easily in everything if it requires patience or hard work.

Nicole said...

Hi Amanda,
I think that my strongest point is the ability to see the reality of a situation very quickly. I'm not easily fooled by fake people. My weakest point is connected to that in my quick judgement of people. If I decide that someone is dishonest, I won't usually give thema a second chance.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
I think this is a very difficult question to me. In face, I don't know what my strong point and weak point are. But I think my strong point is that I have positive thoughts. Also, I try to consider the others. But my weak point is that I don't care about the person I don't like.

justin said...

Hi, Amanda.
I haven't seen my blog these days .
So I couldn't see your comment.
Sorry.
If you want to listen to his tips about learning English, you need to type your E-mail address. And he will send you mp3 pile.