Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Question 3) Where is your favorite place?

We've been here more than three months. Time flies so fast!
I want to know your favorite place in KNUE.

My favorite place here is a computer room(multi room) on the 4th floor in FLLC building. It is more spacious and quiet than audio lab rooms on the 2nd floor because not many trainees use here after class.
I don't have my own laptop in my dorm room, I have to do my homework here. Anyway, all the facilities are brand new ones, so I'm very satisfied whenever I come here.

6 comments:

hanah said...

Amanda! Good job yesterday. The places which I like is America and Canada. I, however like to live in Korea. To my sons anywhere could be not bad, to me Korea is the best place.

Nicole said...

Hi Amanda,
My favorite place here is the courtyard. I enjoy sitting on my balcony and enjoying the trees and open space. THe sun shining down and the leaves rustling in the wind...lovely.

Robert said...

Hello, Ammanda
I always respect your passion and sincerity. Of course, I usually stay at my dorm in KNUE. But I tend to enjoy changable life. And when I stay in here, Ilsan, I sommetimes like to go some lovely walks in the neighborhood of my apartment.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amanda!
My favorite place in KNUE is absolutely my dormroom. Of course, it is very small and the air is not fresh. But as for me, it is sole private place for myself even if I have to share it with my roommate. Because I have my own computer on my desk, I can listen to music as well as stuyding. And I can feel very relaxed at dormroom. That's why you can't see me after class. ~~~

Grace(Jeong A) said...

Hi, Amanda.
There is a road I love most in KNUE. If you come out of the dorm, there is a way to the left side. After only a minute's walk, you can find a road to the right side.
I could enjoy seeing many flowers, azaleas, lilacs, and other flowers on both sides of the road. I am so happy when I take a walk there.

jaejoon said...

Wow! Grace,
I love the pathway you were taling about, too. In the morning after some body stretching, I walk through the road and actually, I walk back and forward along the road while I memorize the Dear Abby article for one of my study club. It helps me a lot for memorizing it because the place is so quiet and peaceful and the flowers along the road smells so good.