We all have our own ways of dealing, what's yours?
I head for big bookstores (Kyobo, Youngpoong , Bandi&Lunis) or go to a movie alone. Occasionally, I go for a bike riding along the Han River. I feel much better during and after doing the activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Amanda.
When I am stressed, I take a walk or do my fvorite exercises like a football or a tennis. But nowadays I don't play tennis. I also go to the book store. How about imagining your successful future? I think it could be helpful because some part of your mind would get out of your stress.
Hi, Amanda.
When I get stressed out, I try to see the situation in different ways. If I understand the situation which caused my stress, I can be free from the stress. Doing exercise until I am soaked in sweat helps me to escape from the stress, too. Drinking with someone to whom I can express the stress is also very helpful to deal with the stress.
I can understand you very well. I'm in the same mood.....
Reading, watching new movies, eating good food, sleeping and going open markets are what I like to do. Also sing nd listening songs help me.....
Post a Comment