During audio lab or multi classes, I find people use a variety of Internet sites to improve their English. What sites do you usually use during those self-study classes?
I use Dr.Listening(Toeic listening), esl-lab.com and WelcomeEnglish daum cafe. Among them, My favorite is esl-lab.com. I like the site very much because the listening materials are interesting, authentic and useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Amanda,
I think that this is a great question for sharing resources. I personally think that it's better to find a source of information on a topic that you enjoy and practice your English that way. For example, a blog on soccer or a podcast on travel.
Hi Amanda,
I have several sites for my study club: www.jfkn.com for my Two Rabbits, www.hackers.co.kr for my Dear Abby, and www.ebs.co.kr for speaking club. Oh, I should add www.soyouwanna.com for searching for useful tips in life. I visited it for my Wine Club. Lastly, I found another useful sites for teaching material last night. That's www.discoveryeducation.com. You will see 'School resources'icon. There are plenty of interesting materials. Go and get them!!
I think hackers.com is pretty good site for listening practice. And i often visit Koreatimes.com to print out the editorial. Using those site gives so much help finding out materials of teaching or learning English.
Hi Amanda,
I would like to suggest http://www.eslpod.com/website/ for listening practice. It's a podcast that you can listen to on the internet or download for your mp3 player.
Post a Comment