Friday, July 4, 2008

What TV show do you miss most from your childhood?

When I was a child, many western (mostly from America) TV series were quite popular. At that time, I was addicted to watch them. It is impossible to list them all because there are so many. I still remember those cute Mexican kids in Carrusel(천사들의 합창), a genius 16-year-old doctor who wrote a journal by using a computer in Doogie Howser M.D.(천재소년 두기). In addition, I really liked the tiny sky blue creatures in The Smurfs(개구쟁이 스머프).
However, my favorite show was The Wonder Years(케빈은 열두살). Whenever I think of it, I feel somewhat nostalgic. As you see the picture above, Kevin and Winnie were so cute and lovely!
What TV show do you miss most from your childhood?

3 comments:

hanah said...

My favorite T.V dramas were Wonderwoman and 초원의 집(A house in the green Hill ?)

They were so warm darmas. I think we can feel the power and love of family in 초원의 집. Every weekenn seeing them was essential for me.

Grace(Jeong A) said...

Hi, Amanda?
When I read your question, I tried to remember my childhood related to TV show. Unhappily, I couldn't.
I didn't have TV in my home in my childhood,in elementary and middle school. Can you imagine that? There were few TVs in my neighborhood at that time.

Donna said...

The TV program that i liked the most was Carrusel. That program was aired at around 5:30 when i was a middle school student. When i came back home, i always waited for and watched that with my sisters. When i happen to see that again, it reminds me of the trivial but precious happy moment of my younghood.