I can't believe that it's almost at the end of the program here in KNUE. Thanks to this program, I've met so many great instructors and trainees.
Especially, I'm grateful to you (all s2 members) for everything.
I have so many good memories here with you ; if I have to choose just one, I'd like to talk about the day we first met. In front of the FLLC building, we got together and needed to take a picture as a group. At the time, we couln't decide the proper place and wandered around. After a little struggling, we finally posed in front of the big monumental stone. Anyway, all of us looked somewhat serious because we didn't know each other. If you check the photo on the second floor, you'll see how serious we were then. Compare it with the photo above. Everybody is smiling there!
What is the most memorable experience you've had in this program?

3 comments:
Hi Amanda,
That first day seems so long ago, doesn't it? My most memorable times during this semester have been during my conversation class teaching presentations. THey were just fantastic presentations and so great to watch.
Hi Amanda,
For me, the day we went on a picnic to Chungnamdae is one of the most memorable days. It was freezing cold even though it was spring. After that, we went for dinner to Baeyunbak and Norebang, too. It was quite a pleasing time to see unforeseen parts of some of the classmates. The day was a kind of full package. That day seemed just for us. Though it was freezing, nobody was complaining. I reconfirmed that all our members are so nice and decent teachers that day. Other than then, everyday in class, and the days we practiced for our skit are all unforgettable time.
Hi Amenda,
It's valuable experience to me. At first, I thought it was really tough course, but as time passes by I realize how important and interesting this program is. Now every moment is memorable since we started this course. I'll never forget anything happened here. Thank you for everything.
Post a Comment